Most all Musicians travel to various gigs.  Whether it's at a concert hall or a backyard, there are certain risks that all Musicians face. Musicians need General Liability, Workers' Compensation, and Theatrical Inland Marine/Equipment or Instrument coverage for their exposures while performing and touring.  We can cover your domestic and international tours!


Associated Applications;

Theatres & Venues

Performance GL

Theatrical IM